Workplace and Culture Orientation
We understand that going overseas for an international internship can be an exciting but overwhelming undertaking. To ensure that our interns are prepared for this intensive academic and career experience, we have developed a special internship orientation program to ease the transition into the host country. All of the interns participating in our 8−Week Fixed Date Internship Program will receive our unique 3−day Workplace and Culture Orientation. During this fun and educational orientation, interns will have the opportunity to build relationships with other participants, discover the local culture, learn about the host country work environment, attend career related workshops, and participate in fun excursions.
- Welcome Dinner
- City Tour
- Career Related Workshops: Navigating Common Internship Challenges, Soft Skill, Development, & Host Country Workplace Etiquette and Expectations
- Health and Safety Information
- Goal Setting
- And more!!
Career Navigation Briefcase
Your international internship is not just about the destination. It will be a journey of adventures, experiences, learning, successes, and challenges all serving to help you grow as a person and professional.
To help you through this remarkable career exploration and cultivation experience, we have developed our exclusive Career Navigation Briefcase.
Your Career Navigation Briefcase will include the following resources to help you start developing your career both at home and abroad:
- LinkedIn 101 Guidebook
- Career Planning & Interning Abroad Assignments
- Soft Skills Training and Identification
- Digital copy of Getting from College to Career: Your Essential Guide to Succeeding in the Real World
- Career Assessment Resources